The KONG Marathon Peanut Butter treat provides a mentally occupying chew solution.
Ideally sized to fit within KONG Classic rubber toys, this convenient, mess-free treat is packed full of fun.
As a starter, flavor nubs ignite natural chewing instincts, then the robust exterior continues the engagement, finally the edible prongs entice foraging instincts as they drop into the toy once the exterior is chewed.
KONG Marathon Peanut Butter is natural, grain-free and proudly made in the USA.
Placing the treat on the KONG is easy, just simply push and twist the treat to lock it on the KONG and unleash the treating extravaganza.
Instructions for use:
- PUSH & TWIST Marathon chew fully into your KONG toy.
- Feed up to 1 Marathon daily.
- Choose a properly sized Marathon as recommended by the weight of your dog.
- Fits Small, Medium & Large KONG toys – Classic, Puppy, Extreme and Senior.
Ingredients: Potato Starch, Pea Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Natural Flavors (Peanut Butter), Calcium Carbonate, Rice Bran, Sunflower Lecithin, Rosemary, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols.
- 2700 Kcal/Kg. 60 Kcal per chew (Small)
- 2700 Kcal/Kg. 102 Kcal per chew (Medium)
- 2700 Kcal/Kg. 186 Kcal per chew (Large)
- Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
- Moisture (max) 15.0%
Supervised use only. Monitor your dog to ensure the treat is chewed.
KONG Marathon Peanut Butter is not suitable for dogs less than 7 months of age or under 5 lbs/ 2.3kg.