KONG Puppy Easy Treat is uniquely formulated to meet the needs of puppies. The chicken liver recipe is sure to entice and engage pups that are just getting started while providing an easy no-mess treat solution for pet parents.
KONG Puppy Easy Treat is an enticingly delicious addition when added to a stuffed Puppy KONG. A uniquely designed nozzle easily controls the amount of KONG Easy Treat while having the added benefit of a convenient, no mess stuffing solution.
Looking for help with crate training? Add KONG Puppy Easy Treat to your Puppy KONG stuffing for an enjoyable in-crate experience.
How to use:
- Apply a SMALL AMOUNT of EASY TREAT to the INSIDE surface of the KONG toy.
- Hold toy with the large hole upright.
- Place index finger on the nozzle, turn the can upside down at a 45 angle, insert the nozzle into the KONG and press carefully for one to two seconds.
- Some KONG toys have OUTSIDE grooves that may be filled with a SMALL AMOUNT of EASY TREAT.
Contents: Milk, Water, Soybean Oil, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Dried Chicken Liver, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pectin, Glucono-delta-lactone, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Kaolin, Dried Lactobacillus Lactic Fermentation Product, and Rennet.
Caloric Content: 3000 Kilocalories per kilogram
Serving Size: 5g (1 tsp) 15 Kcal per serving
Servings Per Container: approximately 45 (226g / 8 oz)
- Crude Protein (minimum) 6%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 18%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 1%
- Moisture (maximum) 54%
- Ash (maximum) 7%
Store at room temperature. No refrigeration necessary. Clean KONG toy after each use.
CAUTION: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT.